Responsibilities for this Position
Added - 12/31/69
Las Vegas, Nevada | Full Time
The fastest-growing private charter and aircraft management company in Nevada, operating the newest fleet of lightweight jets, is looking for a Staff Accountant.
- Compile data, compute charges, and prepare expense reports.
- Process full-cycle accounts receivable (no collections)
- Preparation of month end closing and delivery of Financial Statements to management.
- Experience with Nevada Business taxes.
- Detail-oriented, proficient in time management, able to multi-task and ability to prioritize workload
- Proactively provides feedback to leadership on people, process, technology, and compliance
- Continually assists in identifying process improvement areas and recommends solutions
- Must possess critical thinking skills and the ability to provide solutions to problems
- Perform monthly account reconciliations
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly, and annual accounting processes to accurately record transactions
- Perform analytical analysis and use basic accounting principles with the guidance of your supervisor
- Perform timely research and resolution of reconciling items with exceptions reported to management for review and consultation
- Keep accurate records in accordance with company standards
- Perform all other general administrative tasks
- Provide support to the accounting team and management as needed
- BA/BS degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years of Accounting Managerial experience required
- 10+ years of Accounting experience
- 2-3 years of Quickbooks Online experience required
- Experience with Google Drive/Docs/Sheets
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Quickbooks Online Pro Advisor Certification required
- Knowledge of standard Accounting procedures
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Aviation Accounting preferred
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
Experience: Accounting: 10 years (Required)
Education: Bachelor's (Required)